Our Mission, Vision and Aims
Our Mission: On behalf of the people of Cheshire, hold the Chief Constable to account for the delivery of policing services and work with the Constabulary and other partners to create safer communities and increase satisfaction in policing.
Our Vision: To ensure an efficient and effective police service, that is built on neighbourhood policing, tackles all levels of criminality, and makes the citizens of Cheshire safe and feel safer.
- To assist in achieving a consistently high performing force
- To ensure improvements in performance and scrutiny, underpinned by robust governance structures and appropriate Members’ support
- To provide better and more effective engagement with the public
- To improve partnership working (both with the Constabulary and externally)
- To be a community leader in policing and community safety